Terms and Conditions
- Osprey Marketing the trading name of WPMD LTD to whom all payments should be made, who (herein after are called the company) agree to provide the service as shown on our quotation and agreed with the client.
- The company will upon receipt of first payment, commence the contract as in our quotation. The company will not proceed until such a time as we receive your initial payment.
- Limitation/Disclaimer of Liability. In no event shall the company be liable to the client for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of the company to provide service under this agreement if such delays or failures are due to strikes, riots, fire, inclement weather, acts of God, theft or vandalism or other causes beyond the company control, as defined by standard practices in the industry. Such failure or delay shall not constitute default under this agreement.
- The company reserve the right to not to include or be involved with any website or part thereof which it feels would damage it's good name or reputation in the industry.
- Payment Terms: As shown in the proposal. The website copyright remains with the company until paid for in full.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Law of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of an English Court of Law.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer
Any confidential information given by the client to the company in our normal business dealings will remain confidential during and after the contract. Any information regarding contacts, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and similar will not be sold, rented or loaned to any other third party. The company reserves the right to use this information to remain in contact with the client after the contract has been completed.